Iraca Palm Shoulder Bag Baul
This shoulder bag is a unique hand woven piece. Its main material is the iraca palm, a wild species that is found in the Magdalena, Bolivar and Cordoba departments of Colombia. The Usiacurí community uses this natural material to create true master pieces. Preparing the palm can take up to 15 days; with great patience and love for this tradition, the Usiacuí are able to make beautiful pieces that are also eco-friendly.
- Our delivery times are 2 to 6 business days (Colombia) and 10 to 15 business days (international), from the day after the order is placed.
Please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +57 310 384 52 68 for returns.
- The product(s) must be returned in the same conditions in which it was received: labels, protectors, packaging, etc.
- You have 7 days from the delivery of the product(s) to make a change for either size, colour, or defect.
- Exchanges subject to availability.
- Discounted products are only exchanged for quality (neither for size, nor for colour).
- Please note: we do not refund the original form of payment. For all returns, Kinira will issue a store credit of the value of the items purchased (shipping not included).
For more information, please consult our shipping policy and returns and exchanges.