Mini Wayuu Bag Black
This bag is a unique piece, hand-woven by families of the WAYUU indigenous tribe located in the northernmost tip of Colombia, La Guajira. It is a village that to this day, continues to practice its weaving traditions, and these are the products of their unique art. Each piece is made with love, patience and color; it sometimes takes up to 7 days to make it. When you purchase a WAYUU bag, you are supporting the indigenous women to preserve their beautiful tradition.
Since the product is made 100% by hand, we can guarantee that you will have a unique product. The length, width and depth of the bag vary.
- Our delivery times are 2 to 6 business days (Colombia) and 10 to 15 business days (international), from the day after the order is placed.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +57 310 384 52 68 for returns.
- The product(s) must be returned in the same conditions in which it was received: labels, protectors, packaging, etc.
- You have 7 days from the delivery of the product(s) to make a change for either size, colour, or defect.
- Exchanges subject to availability.
- Discounted products are only exchanged for quality (neither for size, nor for colour).
- Please note: we do not refund the original form of payment. For all returns, Kinira will issue a store credit of the value of the items purchased (shipping not included).
For more information, please consult our shipping policy and returns and exchanges.